Monday, March 02, 2009

Birthday Run

Yep, today is my birthday, 44. It sounds old, but I feel great. My Mom and Dad are in town and we have had a really great time so far. Last night was a meat fest at The Salt Lick. I ate way too much and didn't sleep too well. Carla helped me sleep in this AM so I headed out for my birthday run at around 8:30. It was a beautiful morning and I just wanted to run. I headed north on Escarpment out of the neighborhood and just kept going. I ended up doing my 8 mile route and felt great. It is the longest I have run since the marathon and I was really enjoying it. I didn't feel too tired until the end and that was probably due to my diet over the past couple of days.

I took the day off from work and I had a great birthday thanks to my wonderful family!

Stats - 8.12 miles/1:10:13/8:39 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home