Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Marathon Recovery Days 1 - 3

I woke up Monday pretty sore. I had a hard time sleeping because my legs were throbbing so bad. The course tore up my quads really bad and I could definitely feel them last night. I got up and walked for about 30 minutes and covered 2 miles. My legs felt better once I warmed up, but stiffened quickly when I got home.

Tuesday -
I woke up today and felt like hitting the gym. I rode the recumbent bike for 10 minutes and then rode the elliptical trainer for 30 minutes. I also lifted upper body weights. I guess I am punishing myself for getting heavy and not sticking with my weight routine prior to Dallas. I also really felt like exercising and the upper body is the only part of me that doesn't hurt.

Wednesday -
I met Wish and walked for about an hour and 15 minutes. We covered 3.8 miles and I jogged the last half mile back to the house. I felt pretty good and my legs don't feel as sore today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home