Monday, November 23, 2009

Easy Run on the Trail

This morning I met Anne for an easy 7 on the trail. I have to say the last day has sucked as far as the "toe." Running 13.5 on Saturday really messed me up. I have a huge blister on the "toe" foot and my other leg has some pains in weird places. I think it is all from my new gait which favors my left foot. I did OK today, but decided that I am going to take the rest of the week off and hope to run long on Saturday. I should have done this last week, but you know how us runners are...never want to stop. I am hoping I can still run Decker on 12/6 even if I have to run/walk just so I can stay in the Distance Challenge. The marathon is still TBD, but I know I won't be able to run it as strong as I would like if I still do it.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home