Wednesday, December 03, 2008

800s at AHS

Today we met for our final "speed" session. We ran 6x800 at AHS. It was a sparse crowd, Brian, Jay, and Monique. G was there to provide some support and motivation. My right foot is still bothering me, but it felt OK through the workout. I need to really baby it until next Sunday. I may take an additional day off or two next week if necessary and run on soft surfaces.

As for the workout, we did our drills and then 5 repeats counter-clockwise and then G had us run the last one clockwise. That one felt very weird, but was our fastest of the day.

I did some stretching at RunTex afterward with Jay and called it a day.

Splits - 3:36, 3:36, 3:29, 3:26, 3:27, 3:24
Average - 3:30 (Perfect!)

Miles - 7.23 miles

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Thanks for checking out my blog and for the kind comment! If only Texas and Oregon were closer, we could totally go for an easy 5 together! keep up the great running.

December 03, 2008 11:36 PM  
Blogger Paco said...

I actually used to work for HP in Corvallis and lived in Salem. I am friends with the Gallaghers who own Gallagher Fitness Resources. We were there a short time, but that is where I started running...it changed my life!

December 04, 2008 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home