Saturday, April 11, 2009

4/6 - 4/11 Workout Summary

Monday, April 6 - Treadmill Run and Weights
Today was kind of cold out and I didn't feel like bundling up so I hit the treadmill. I did an on the fly fartlek workout. I did a 2 mile warmup, 2.25 miles at 7:30 pace, .75 mile at 7:15 pace, and a mile cool down. I followed that up with a weight workout, abs, and stretching.
Stats - 6 miles/48:20/8:03 pace

Tuesday, April 7 - Run Through Circle C
I ran through Circle C, the Circle C golf course, and out onto a farm road with Wish today. Most of this route is part of the 10 mile "Wish" workout, but I wasn't up for running it hard. We still covered good mileage at a good clip.
Stats - 8.65 miles/1:14:50/8:39 pace

Wednesday, April 8 - Crosstrain and Weights
My legs were feeling heavy and I am overall feeling very tired. I think I may be doing too much so I decided to pass on the running and hit the elliptical for 45 minutes followed by weights, abs, and stretching. It was a nice break.

Thursday, April 9 - Moderate Run
I ran by myself today so decided to run ~10k at little faster pace than recovery pace. I did an out and back north on Escarpment. I ran each mile faster except for one and felt good.
Stats - 6.36 miles/52:24/8:14 pace

Saturday, April 11 - Long Run
Today we did a combo route of the 7 mile loop on the trail and the lollipop loop to finish. We ran at a faster pace again and it felt great. I ran the last 3 miles in 7:56, 8:03, 7:51.
Stats - 11.82 miles/1:38:21/8:19 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home