Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Recovery in Circle C

I was feeling crappy last night, but got up and ran today anyway. I met Wish for a couple of loops in the Circle C Park and back home. My legs were a bit stiff from Circuit yesterday, but they felt great after the run.

I am starting to scope flights and hotels for my trip to Oregon in October. It is all part of the process and excitement of marathon training. It is going to be a long hard summer, but I am sure the journey will be fun.

One other note. My goal of losing 18 pounds and getting to 190 by 6/1...didn't happen. Although I worked hard at the gym and averaged about 40 miles a week March - May, I over indulged in the beverages and food. No biggie. My target is about 10 pounds now which I can do over the summer.

Stats - 6.05 miles/53:15/8:48 pace

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Stewart said...

Coming to Oregon in October? Are you planning to run the Portland Marathon? Awesome! I would love to hook up with you when you come up.

June 02, 2009 8:06 PM  
Blogger Paco said...

That is the current plan. I will keep you posted.

June 08, 2009 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home