Saturday, March 12, 2005

Long Run - Mt. Bonnell

Today I ran the longest I have run since Freescale. I met Jay at Runtex at 6AM and we took off for a trip to Mt. Bonnell. We ran at a pretty good clip given my lack of sleep and my body still being on California time. Jay is definitely getting stronger and moving out of his Galloway comfort zone big time. We picked up the pace the last few miles and finished strong.

It was weird just the two of us. Everyone else has some different goals. There are the Boston folks...bastards! and then the Cap 10k group...Alex and Liliana are still hurt. So Jay and I are the only ones left focusing on the Indy half. Alex will be back soon though. He was looking strong today with some strides.

Stats - 13.41 Miles/2:00:40/9:00 pace

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Nice to hear that someone thinks I'm getting stronger. Thanks, Frank! It was fun, even if it just was us two.

March 18, 2005 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home