Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Run in Palo Alto

Today was a very long day for me with my run coming at the very end. I flew to San Jose at 9:15AM and went straight to the Sun campus for my meetings. We met until 5PM, and then I followed Paul Read, my Sun counterpart, over to Palo Alto to run with his running club. We got stuck in traffic and the group was leaving as we drove up. My quads were still hurting from Wilke so I was hoping for an easy 5 miles. As soon as we stopped, Paul took off really fast. I kept up and our first mile was 7:11, followed by 7:58, 7:43, 8:18, 8:31. We actually slowed down at the end. It was a very nice run through some nice homes near the Stanford campus. My legs were tired ad the end, but felt OK. I got back to my hotel after dinner, checked in, and did some crunches and push ups.

Stats - 5.02 miles/39:51/7:57 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home