Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Push Up Run

My Jeep is still in the shop, so I wasn't able to join the Gazelles for circuit training this morning. I wanted to get in some of the strength training, so I came up with a 5 mile, push up run. The weather was in the high 40s and cloudy. The rain is supposed to come later today. I have this feeling this is our last hurrah of Winter. I just hope it doesn't get hot too fast. I ran through Circle C again but this time took a different route. I went out to LaCrosse, a right at the school and to Escarpment; went left to 45 and then back North on Escarpment, left on LaCrosse and back to the house. I stopped every .75 miles for 10 pushups so I did 50 total along the way. It was a fun way to break up a run. Tomorrow Wish and I are headed out for an hour run. Hopefully it's the fun course again.

Stats -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home