Thursday, March 17, 2005

Tempo Run in Circle C

Today I woke up to go meet the Gazelles and it when I looked at the thermometer it said 32 degrees. I got back in bed and slept for another hour! It is one of those things that I can do now that I am not really training for anything. I consider Indy to be a fun event and want to do well, but I am at a point mentally where this is becoming like work. The past few weeks post Freescale have been a lot of fun since I have been running a lot, but not really busting my ass. I have had some beer, some wine, some good food, and have really been enjoying myself.

Anyway, since I blew off the Gazelle workout, I did a really quick 4+ mile tempo run. I ran my usual route to Highway 45 and back. I felt really good and strong.

Stats - 4.33 Miles/32:52/7:36 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home