Monday, October 24, 2005

Easy Run at Town Lake

Today I ran down at the lake with Jan. We were hoping to catch the M/W group for a run, but they were off doing the hills of Meriden. A cold front blew in last night and it was 40 at the house when I left. I wore two layers on top and some gloves with a hat. We went clockwise on the trail and had a pretty good run. My back hurts where I fell down last week, but other than that, my legs felt pretty good. My glute was a tiny bit sore, but hopefully nothing to worry about. I think I really used them up in Chicago so I am not going to rejoin the Gazelles next Monday. I still want to get the doctor approval stamp and get another week of easy running in. I plan to join the group for the long run on Saturday.

Stats - 6.96 miles/1:06:39/9:34 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home