Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Mile Repeats at Zilker

On a pretty cold morning I met the group for repeats at Zilker. I didn't feel the best this morning. I woke up with a sore throat and kind of tired. Hopefully it's nothing since we are leaving for our vacation today. We ran over to Zilker by the pool and then did the drills before we started. I actually had like 6 people in my group today which was nice. I was the laggard of the group, but I like it that way so I can chase people. All of my repeats got progressively faster except for the last one. My right knee felt weird about half way through so I slowed down. My work team went bowling yesterday and I think I tweaked it there...all that weird bending.

I ran back to RunTex with Jason and Sean and then was able to say Happy Holidays to G and my friends before I headed to the office.

Repeats - 6:55.8, 6:49.6, 6:43.4, 6:37.8, 6:58.0 - 6:49 average

Stats - 8.94 miles

I checked my times from last year when we did mile repeats on 12/28. My average then was 7:07 and my fastest one was 6:56. It's nice to see YOY improvement in my daily workouts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home