Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Nice Run in the Bay Area

After flying and being stuck in an all day meeting yesterday I woke up very early and went for a run as soon as the sun came up. I drove from my hotel over to the Sunnyvale Baylands preserve to run. The weather was in the 30s and there was a really cool, ground-level fog along the paths. I ran mostly on dirt paths around various ponds along the southern San Francisco bay. There were some very cool birds and lots to see in a very quiet sitting. I did an out and back loop and then stopped for a potty break with about two miles to go. I ended up running 7 miles before I called it a day. It was one of those special runs that we runners live for...no stress, not a lot of people, and definitely some great scenery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home