Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Easy Run on a Cold Morning

Today I met a small group at RunTex for an easy 7 miles around the lake. I met Jay, Amy S, and Thon at 6AM. It was 30 at the house when I left and Jay said it was 35 according to his truck. I was feeling really cold so I had on two shirts plus a vest and pants. I think it was overkill, but I wanted to feel warm. We did the loop counterclockwise and chatted a bit. I felt a bit sluggish...probably due to the really long workout yesterday. Jay and I did 5 strides after we got back to Auditorium Shores and then I headed off to they gym where I did some calf raises, leg extensions, and stretched. My chiropractor told me to lay off the weights until he gets my back straightened out, but I figured these two exercises don't mess with the back much.

Stats - 7.1 miles/1:05:40

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home