Tuesday, January 03, 2006

7 Miler in the Neighborhood

I went to the Dr. this AM, and I do have bronchitis. He said it is on its way out, but that is hard when the Cedar is kicking in high gear and I am very allergic to that. I got a new inhaler to open up my lungs before I run, but it will take a few days to get my lung capacity back to normal.

I headed out on my usual 4 mile loop and added 3 miles down to Davis lane through the new shopping center on Escarpment. They finally opened the road. I went running around noon and the weather was already into the 70s, very dry, and a warm sun. My legs felt good, but my breathing was still off and I was really tired when I got home. It was good to get some mileage under my belt before the 20 mile race on Sunday...I have no idea what to expect there at all.

Stats - 7 miles/59:09/8:26 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home