Saturday, January 07, 2006

Easy Tune Up Run

Today I met the group for our usual day before race day easy run. We met at 7:45 and headed out for a 30 minute run. I saw a bunch of folks I haven't seen in a long time. I ended up catching up with Kelly for the 30 minutes. We all ended up at Auditorium shores for some balance drills and then the group did the stretching routine. It is amazing to see how much the group had grown in the past year. It has lost some of its intimacy, but I guess the weekday groups haven't grown that much. I picked up my packet and headed home for a day of rest.

I drank a lot, ate a turkey sandwich for lunch, ate a bag of rice crackers and then had bowtie pasta with sauce for dinner at Johnny Carino's.

Stats 30 minutes/3.6 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home