Monday, January 01, 2007

First Run of 2007

Happy New Year! Today was my first run of 2007. After a rather tame party where I had two beers and we were home by 11, I slept in and missed the late Gazelle workout. I didn't plan on going since I am just rebuilding my core muscles that have been making my back hurt. I decided to run today so I can sleep in tomorrow and get a good start at work in 2007. I did an easy 3 miles out and back to keep my mileage on track for the week. It was a little cool and windy this morning, but the sun was out and it was a nice morning. There weren't too many folks out at 9AM so I guess a lot of folks stayed up late. The run was uneventful, but I was able to get out and do some reflecting on 2006 and on what I need to do to make 2007 a good year.

Stats - 6.08 miles/50:05/8:14 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home