Thursday, March 15, 2007

Week of Travel Recap - 3/7 - 3/14

I got into Austin last night after a week of traveling for an entire week. I spent 4 days in Phoenix for The Little Gym and to see my family and 3 days in the Bay area for my new job. My workouts weren't the best and I ate really well at my Mom's house so it wasn't the best week health wise, but it is my last week away from the Gazelles, so what the hell. Below is what I did while I was gone.
  • 3/7 - 6.01 Miles/47:01/7:49 pace - at home
  • 3/9 - 3.06 miles on the treadmill and 20 minutes on the elliptical trainer
  • 3/10 - 9.01 miles on a pretty nice trail along "Skunk Creek" near my folks house. It is too damn dry in Arizona. I could never run a marathon there.
  • 3/12 - 5.1 Miles on the treadmill
  • 3/13 - 45 minutes on the elliptical trainer

I guess it wasn't too bad for two different hotels and my Mom's house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home