Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Recovery Day

Today I met the gang for an easy 7 miles on the trail. I was a bit groggy when I arrived at the Rock and grabbed the wrong keys so I locked myself out of my car...not a good start to the day. We headed out counter-clockwise, hit the water at Auditorium Shores, and then Anne peeled off at Congress. We were moving kind of slow and got passed by Mayor Wynn coming back into the Rock. Nice to see him out exercising. I hope he can steer our City Council towards a nice resolution regarding closing our streets for foot races. My calf felt the best it has since I hurt it so I hope that means it is getting better.

I called home so Carla could bring me my keys and did some stretching while I waited. We are expecting some nice rain from TS Eduoard...hopefully it actually comes to Austin. The 100 degrees are getting old.

Stats - 6.87 miles/1:05:15/9:29 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home