Thursday, February 03, 2005

5x800 Repeats at AHS

Today we did repeats at Austin HS. This is our last real speed work until Freescale. I have been dizzy since yesterday afternoon and am a bit freaked about it this close to the marathon. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. The weather was cold again...in the 30s again with a little wind. I wore tights and two layers on top.

We did the slow run over to AHS, did the drills and then headed out on the 800s. I ran with Marci, Sean and Margaret. I think we were supposed to do these a little faster than marathon pace and I went a little faster than that, but not as fast I could run. Splits were 3:48, 3:37, 3:40, 03:36, 3:42.

We did 3x100 strides afterwards and then ran back to RunTex. I felt great during the workout with no after affects from the dizziness. I felt dizzy during my stretching, so I headed home and for a nap and some rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home