Saturday, January 29, 2005

Easy Saturday Run

We did our usual pre-race 4 miler with stretching today. We ran from RunTex to the MoPac bridge and back. As I have said in previous postings, these are my favorite runs. Today I didn't even wear my Garmin. The weather was nice...I didn't even need gloves. I was able to talk to a lot of my training partners during the run. We were able to go inside for the stretching part this week which was nice. We finished early so Jay and I headed to Einstein's for a bagel before we went back to RunTex to get our 3M packets.

I spent the rest of the day resting and taking in liquids for the 3M race. I had a garden buger for lunch and my usual pizza for dinner. I was good and only had 3 pieces.

Total Mileage about 4.4 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home