Monday, March 28, 2005

Moderate Run Through Circle C

After eating and drinking too much the last 3 days I had to get up and get in a solid workout. After the long run on Friday, it was beers before the NCAA regional doubleheader. We hit San Antonio on Saturday and it was my aunt's great cooking along with more beers. I watched Arizona choke to Illinois once we got back to Austin and didn't sleep well. Those that know me well know I love my Wildcat basketball and I was just plain pissed that they blew a 15 point lead and should be playing next week in St. Louis.

Anyway, I got a good night's sleep last night I headed out into a really nice morning around 6:45. I didn't have the energy for a pace run, but wanted to get in at least 8 miles at a moderate pace. I started out pretty slow, but picked up the tempo for the rest of the run. I ran all over the neighborhood including some dirt trails and around the soccer fields. I am starting to get bored in Circle C so I think I need to head back to Town Lake. I did 40 pushups when I got home. I ended up with a really good workout given my lack of energy and extra garbage in my system.

Mile 1 - 8:44
Mile 2 - 8:11
Mile 3 - 8:21
Mile 4 - 8:15
Mile 5 - 8:08
Mile 6 - 8:36
Mile 7 - 7:55
Mile 8 - 8:07

Stats - 8.13 Miles/1:07:25/8:18 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home