Friday, March 25, 2005

Pre-Weekend LSR

Today Jay and I headed out early this morning for our long run. I have to head to San Antonio early tomorrow and Jay was nice enough to sacrifice some sleep to get the run over early on this Easter weekend. We did the dam loop and then the little loop under the MoPac bridge and up to Enfield. I had a little mishap heading west on Enfield and tripped over a slight lift in the side walk. I wasn't concentrating and hit it just right. I skinned up my knees and got a bit of road rash, but nothing else was hurt...thank goodness. The rest of the run was pretty uneventful...just good conversation and easy running. My legs were pretty heavy the whole run due to the tempo run on Thursday. I had to leave once we got back to the zero mile marker and Jay soldiered on for another mile.

Stats - 13.09 Miles/2:02:38/9:22 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home