Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Elliptical and Weights

Today I rode the elliptical trainer for 20 minutes and then did my arm weights and some easy ab work. My back is still a bit sore and I am bringing it back slowly. I used the roman chair to do 3x20 crunches and then did two sets of abs in the ab machine. I did some light stretching and headed off to work.

I am meeting the Gazelles in the AM, but I think I will just do another 7 miles on the trail instead of doing the tempo run. I think Saturday will bring another 7 mile trail run before I head back to the group on Tuesday. I have to travel to San Jose the next two weeks so I will only be able to hit the Gazelles the next two Tuesdays. I will run with a friend and the Palo Alto Running Club the next two Wednesday nights in California.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home