Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Easy 4 Miles

Today I ran an easy 4 miles in the neighborhood as my last official run before Saturday. The weather was damp and humid since it rained last night, but it was pleasant and not warm. I did my usual route out to Escarpment and down to highway 45 and back. I ran as I felt and ended up going at a pretty good clip. I don't know if it means my slow run is now faster or what. I ran the 4 miles right around 32 minutes for an 8 minute pace. My Mcmillan chart says my easy runs should be in the 8:06 to 8:36 pace, so I was in the ballpark.

I will do some stretching, pushups, and situps tonight in front of the TV as well as pack for the trip. Tomorrow is a rest and travel day so I will fly, do some stretching, get some good food (I hear pizza is on tap), and hopefully get a good night's rest. On Friday we are doing a light run in the AM, and then hit the expo. After that I guess we need to get off of our feet, so maybe a movie would be cool...some type of guy flick. Hopefully we get a chance to drive the course and then of course some pasta for dinner. It's going to be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home