Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Fartleks on the Trail

Today the main Freescale group was sent off do do 400s while the returning Chicago folks were sent to do fartleks on the trail. We did a two mile warmup and then 5 miles worth of fartleks with 2 minutes on 1 minute off. I took off with Anne to the two mile mark. Sean and Jan caught up with us at the mile two mark. Sean, Anne and I took off and it was really hard for me to keep up. I finally got warmed up after about mile 4 and kept them within sight. I stopped for water at the rock and then started off again. I slowed down for the last two miles and cruised in f0r the finish. My right glute is still tight, but feeling better...especially after my massage yesterday.

Stats - 7.01 Miles/58:50/8:24 pace
AHR 145
MHR 167

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home