Thursday, April 27, 2006

7 Miles at Home

Today I did my usual Thursday morning run at home. I ran my new out and book loop again. The weather was still kind of nice...dry and still kind of cool. I talked to Wish after the Bun Run and he told me he would meet near the pool to join me for the run. I got to the corner by the pool and Wish came out of the school traffic jam to join me. We headed North on Escarpment to Convict Hill and then turned around.

We were going at a decent pace for the route and talked about various topics including re-visiting Phoenix of the 70s. He was in college at ASU when I was in grade school. Phoenix was a different place then and all the sports scene revolved around ASU...very much like Austin is today. Those were great memories for me. I was an ASU sports junkie which is weird because I am a UofA alum. Anyway, we had a good discussion and the time flew by. I took a different route home which got me to my 7 miles.

I did my ab workout and a quick stretch before heading off to work. We have an easy 1o miles on Saturday and then the race next Saturday in Indy. I guess next week will be kind of easy for us although I am not really going to cut down on my mileage at all.

Stats - 7 miles/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home