Saturday, April 22, 2006

Easy 5 at the Lake

Since I am racing tomorrow I headed to Town Lake for an easy 5 miles and to get my packet for the Bun Run. I got there about 8AM and the weather was actually pretty cool, but really humid. The group was already out and about and Jay had a guitar deal all day so I set out by myself. I went counterclockwise to Congress and then back around to Auditorium shores. The trail was really crowded at this time, but it was nice to see so many folks out doing something healthy. There was some type of Ironman race going on with teams so these mud and dirt covered folks were all over the place. I saw one station where they were carrying huge logs/telephone posts out and back at the field near Zilker.

I did a few strides, talked to Wish at the Bun Run tent and headed home.

Stats - 5.07 miles/42:35/8:23 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home