Monday, April 24, 2006

Easy 7 at the Lake

Today I met Alex and Jay for an easy 7 around the lake at 6AM. My legs actually felt pretty good today, but I could tell they were tired. We headed out counterclockwise on the 7 mile loop. I could tell my legs were tired when I had to stop for a bio break and had a hard time catching up. I landed wrong somewhere and my foot bobbled and I felt it in my ankle. Usually that means a couple of days of slight pain, but no worries. We chatted about lawyers, other other world problems, and about the upcoming "mini-marathon" in Indy next week. It should be a fun trip.

We did 6 strides and then I headed off to the gym. I did my leg weight exercises, ab work, stretched and then headed to work.

Stats - 7.06 miles/1:05:45/9:18 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home