Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Short Fartleks

Today I met Jay, Alex and Richard for fartleks on the trail. The weather was warm and humid...nothing like Washington. G told us to only go 5 miles so we decided on about a 15 minute warmup and then did 10 x 1 minute off/1 minute on. I felt OK and we had a pretty good run. We did 6 strides at the end and called it a day.

I am resting tomorrow and Friday and the next time I run will be at the half marathon. I don't know what to expect for this race at all. My training has been good, but I have felt kind of sluggish since the marathon. My short races have been OK, but no PRs except for the 10-miler. I am going to enjoy the race and see how I feel once we come out of the track. It is going to be a fun weekend with the boys.

Stats - 5 miles with Strides

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home