Monday, June 26, 2006

Last Day of Monday Circuits - New Stuff

Today G had some new and interesting stuff. The weather was really nice with temps in the 60s. We headed off for the long way run to AHS. Once there we did 5 laps on the track. G then corraled us in the east end zone of the football field where we did some leg lift jumping jacks, one leg hops, two legged hops and then we were off to sprint while holding our breath. I had a really hard time with the one legged hops on my left leg. I think the ankle is better, but the lower leg has really weakened. G wanted us to do the hold breath sprints for 100 yards, but for the first one, I could only do 70 yards, and 60 yards for the second one. After that we did some form exercises followed by some two legged hops over some short hurdles followed by 10 pushups. We had to do 5 sets of those. My left leg was hurting on the hops too, but I really focused and got through them. We finally finished by doing 2 minutes of fast feet with some chanting. That was really fun. We jogged back the long way and I headed off to get my tire fixed and drop Carla's car off to be re-painted.

I really enjoyed the workout because we got the heart rate up, got some nice mileage in and had some fun along the way.

Stats - 6.71 Miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home