Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Treadmill Time

I had a very long day yesterday so I slept until 6:30 Cali time and hit the gym at the Hyatt. We took some customers to see the Giants play in San Francisco last night and I didn't get to bed until 12AM Cali time. I was up for 21 hours and really beat. I was good and didn't have any beers at the game, but I did have an awesome bratwurst and some Gordon Biersch garlic fries for dinner. The fries stayed with me way too long. Thank goodness I only ate half of the order.

I ran for 58 minutes and covered 6.4 miles. It was a good workout. I did some leg extensions and then did crunches and pushups in my room. I put my ankle in an ice bucket for 15 minutes which made it feel better, but the pain is not going away.

We had meetings all day and I was able to eat good for breakfast and lunch, but I think dinner blew me out of the water with a great meal at an Italian restaurant in Palo Alto. We had appetizers and then I had a salad and risotto with prawns and asparagus for dinner. Good carbs, but there was probably a lot of fat in the meal. I skipped desert...whoopee! Anyway, I can't wait to get home tomorrow night.

I am working out with a local group for their track work in Los Gatos early in the AM. Hopefully that balances the rich food.

Stats - 6.4 miles/58:00/9:04 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home