Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Easy Run/Walk with Carla

Today I decided to take it easy and head out with Carla in the rain for some run/walking. We headed out on my usual 4 mile out and back course. It was going to rest today since I have been working so hard, but I felt like doing something. It was cool and rainy so that helped me want to get out. We walked and jogged for about the first 1.25 miles and then I headed out for run to the 2 mile mark and back to her. We walked up the hill and jogged for awhile, then we turned off since the rain was coming down harder. We ended up going about 3 miles in 42 minutes. It was a nice break from the rigors of my marathon training and it was nice to do some exercise with Carla.

I got home and did my ab workouts and some pushups. Tomorrow brings 400s at AHS.

Stats - 3.14 miles
AHR - 97
MHR - 142

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home