Thursday, August 24, 2006

Recovery Jog

Today I met Alex, Jan, and Brad for an easy 7 on the trail. For some reason it was really dark today, but it could have been that my eyes were half shut. I am totally exhausted today from the week's workouts so this easy run was just the cure. We talked about various Chicago Marathon topics and new 1/4 mile markers. It was a nice, relaxing run.

I hit the gym and worked my legs, abs, did some dips, and stretched before hitting the office. My weight loss had hit a stop with my vacation and week of travel, but things seem to be moving south now and that is good news. I think I have a lot more muscle than last year because my clothes are really loose, so I don't know if my goal of 185 is achievable. I feel great and am running strong so anything below 195 is gravy.

Stats - 7.1 miles/1:09:29/9:47 pace
AHR - 115
MHR - 134

1 Comments:

Blogger TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Frank--you are looking amazingly strong these days!! Keep it up!

August 25, 2006 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home