Thursday, September 07, 2006

Recovery 7

Today I met Jan and Brad for an easy 7 on the trail. The herd has definitely thinned as we go down the marathon path. I think we are all a little beat up and have full plates with our lives outside of running. The morning was spectacular again. We headed out counter-clockwise on the very familiar 7 mile loop. We stopped for water a couple of times along the way and enjoyed some good conversation. There was a CR spotting at the Rock...I think I am being stalked!

We finished up and did 5 strides where we hit it and then jogged back in between like we are supposed to do. I hit the gym on the way to work where I lifted weights for my legs and arms. I also did some pull ups, dips, and ab work. I did some light stretching and headed in.

Stats - 7 miles/1:05:47/9:24 pace
AHR - 116
MHR - 133

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home