Monday, October 30, 2006

Change of Plans

Today I woke up and the legs felt good and the morning was beatiful. I was going to take another rest day, but decided to do another easy 4 miles at home. After yesterday's rough run, I almost wrote that I was packing it in for the season and skipping ATT...I am glad I didn't write that. During today's run I felt really good. I had spring in my legs and my breathing was a lot better. I think the good stretch after yesterday's run did the trick. Caroline and I also kicked the soccer ball and ran around the backyard for an hour yesterday afternoon to get the blood flowing.

I ran how I felt and just enjoyed the weather and the run. I ended up going quicker than yesterday, but didn't plan on it. I stretched when I got home and I feel good now. I am going to plan the rest of the week day by day depending on how I feel. I do plan on joining the group for the long run on Saturday, but will really hold back on the pace. I am still on the fence about Motive, but want to keep my Motive streak alive so if I do run, I won't race it and really enjoy the race for a change.

Stats - 4.06 miles/33:15/8:12 pace
AHR - 144
MHR - 161

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home