Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Diagonals

Today was our last Gazelle workout with the Chicago peeps. We have our last little run on Saturday, but today was the last one here in Austin. There were about 7 or 8 of us whoe met at 6:30 at RunTex. It is still really warm and humid here in Austin. We are in for a shock when we land this weekend. We ran a mile out and back and then did 10 minutes of diagonals at Auditorium shores. Everyone seemed loose and ready to kick ass this weekend. We visited for a bit afterward and then I headed to the gym. I did my abs and stretched and headed to the office.

My weight was right at 195 this AM and I feel great. I am leaner and stronger this year. I got my final back adjustment and now it is time to rest, pack and get mentally ready...positive thoughts and visualization!

Stats - 3.58 miles

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Run with a plan and get past the BQ barrier on Sunday! You're ready, so all you have to do now is do it. I'll be watching you and Alex virtually as you negotiate the flatlands of Chicago. I expect a happy phone call!

October 18, 2006 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home