Thursday, November 02, 2006

Another 4 at Home

Today was another day of easy running at home. I am enjoying sleeping late and running after I drop the kids off. My damn Garmin turned on when I synced last night and I didn't notice it so when I went to turn it on, it was dead. I put on my Timex and headed out on my 4 mile out and back course. I wanted to go further, but decided to stick with my plan of 16 miles at home plus 10-12 miles on Saturday. The run was nice on a cool, crisp, windy morning. I actually had to wear long sleeves for a change. We are having some great autumn weather for a change. I ran how I felt and didn't worry about the pace. My legs felt great after the run. My back felt good when I woke up, but it is hurting now with a dull pain. I have been icing it and doing some back raises to strenghten it. I think I just need to rest it and avoid ab and back exercises until the pain goes away.

Stats - 4.06 miles/33:23/8:13 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home