Thursday, January 04, 2007

Easy 4 at Home

It rained really hard all night so I slept in and ran 4 easy miles at home. It has been hard getting used to being at work this week and I am feeling really sluggish so the extra sleep was nice. The weather was weird. The rain stopped, but it was really foggy and then turned sunny and humid. It is a lot warmer than yesterday. I did my usual out and back in around 34 minutes and then did the new exercises that Carla showed me over the break. I am using some 15 pound dumb bells and an exercise ball. I do some fly presses on on the ball, do squats with the dumbells, and then do these kind of standing fly raises. I need to get some heavier weights to work my triceps. I am also doing some ab work that doesn't stress the lower back as much. I gained a few lbs over the break so I need to watch what I eat. Going to work will help that.

Stats - 4.06 miles/33:47/8:20 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home