Saturday, March 31, 2007

Long Run to Mt. Bonnell

This morning I headed out with Brian and the Boston peeps out scenic up to Mt. Bonnell. The morning was cooler than normal which was nice, but it was a bit windy. My legs were heavy since I had a full week of running plus my exercises on Thursday. We started out ahead of the pack, but they passed us near the Hula Hut and we chased them the rest of the way. We got water at Exposition and then at the top of Mt. Bonnell. I haven't been up that way in a long time so that wasn't too much fun. We decided to go down Balcones on the way back and then headed back. We hit O'Henry and the Rock on the way home for more water. I did 6 strides at the finish and had to head out to pick up Caroline. It wasn't the best run, but I got the miles in and feel good.

Stats - 13.5 miles/2:00:36/8:56 pace
AHR - 133
MHR - 162

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home