Monday, March 26, 2007

Mile Repeats at Home

I have been having major sleep issues for the past couple of weeks and last night was brutal. I think I fell asleep at around 4AM and the alarm went off at 5 for my workout. Needless to say I slammed the alarm clock and went back to sleep. I dropped the girls off and then headed out to set up my own mile repeats course. I did about a mile and a half warmup where I staked out my course on LaCrosse and then started out. The mile was a half mile out and back up a decent incline. Going up was a bit rough, but coming down was nice. I ended up doing 4 repeats and pushed myself pretty hard. I did about a 3/4 mile cool down and headed home.

Splits - 7:16/6:57/6:58/7:00 - 7:03 average

Stats - 6.7 Miles
AHR - 147
MHR - 169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home