Saturday, August 04, 2007

Back Home - Long Run

My flight back from Durham was over 3 hours late leaving so I didn't get home until 1:15AM. I had to get up at 5AM for our long run and think I fell asleep around 2AM. I was going to blow it off and go later, but thought I should get up and get it over with. The route was to leave from the south side of Barton Springs and up to Mt. Bonnell and back through Scenic. I was able to keep pace with Anne, Rachel and Brian, but it was basically a survival run. There was a 14 mile option, but I just did 12 miles. We got back about 7:45 so we headed over for a soak in the outside part of Barton Springs. That was really nice and felt great. I skipped stretching and just headed home. I ended up sleeping most of the day and was really happy I got my run over with.

Stats - 12.16 miles/1:50:16/9:04 pace
AHR - 134
MHR - 158

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home