Monday, July 23, 2007

2/5 Pace Run

I was sick all weekend, but was able to keep some rice, bananas and Accelerade in me. I slept good and decided to try the run. I should be doing 2/8 pace runs at this point, but the way that I have been feeling a good 5 mile effort would be good for me. I did the warmup with Brad. We stopped for water under the I-35 bridge where Kenny was set up. We took off and I was feeling good. My pace wasn't near my MGP, but it was good for me and my confidence. My first 4 miles were in the 7:50s, but I did my last mile in 7:46. My average heart rate was good and pretty consistent.

I did a couple of strides and called it a day. My stomach was still messed up today, but I am feeling better.

Stats - 7 Miles
Pace run - 5 miles/39:36/7:55 pace
AHR - 151
MHR - 161

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home