Friday, August 03, 2007

Back in Carolina

We arrived back in Chapel Hill yesterday afternoon and went to see the Durham Bulls play baseball. I haven't been to a minor league game in years so it was really fun to go. We had great seats and a really good time at a fraction of the cost of a MLB game.

This morning Carla and I got up and headed back to the Duke Trail. I ran one loop and then headed into campus to run near the Cameron Indoor Stadium and then down into the football stadium. Although Duke sucks at football, the stadium setting was beautiful. I guess they once were good because they had some signs up about a Rose Bowl appearance in the 30s and some conference championships in the 50s. They had once sign that cracked me up. It said something about highest percentage of Division I football graduates and had a number of years listed. Now that will intimidate the other team. I ran 4 laps on the track and then headed back to the trail to catch up with Carla.

Stats - 5 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home