Thursday, July 26, 2007

Gym Workout

Today I made it back to the gym after missing my last 3 visits due to travel and being sick. I started by running a 10k on the treadmill in a little over 50 minutes. I was short on time so I did all of my leg exercises and back exercises. I am not feeling 100% yet, but should be good to go on Saturday.

My mileage is going to be about 25 miles off of my forecast for this month, but I was feeling beat up and it may end up being a mixed blessing. I am on vacation next week and plan on doing some running in North Carolina and Washington, DC. Once I get back I will have about two months left before the race. It will be time to get really focused on my diet, getting faster, and getting stronger.

Stats - 6.1 miles/52:44/8:39 pace

1 Comments:

Blogger TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! I was wondering why the blog hadn't been updated. Have a great vacation!!

July 30, 2007 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home