Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Awesome Run in Los Gatos, CA

Today I met the fiancee, Rick, of a one of my co-workers at Sun, Allie, for a hilly run in Los Gatos, CA. I drove down from Santa Clara to Los Gatos High School. Rick led us through a little neighborhood and then we were on dirt path heading into a really cool preserve. We started out at around 400 feet and climbed up this large butte to over 1200 feet over about 4 miles. The climb was kind of rolling with some steep parts. Once we crested the top of the butte we could see in all directions just as the sun was cresting. It was very cool. The run down was a lot of fun too. We covered same elevation in about 2 miles and were in downtown Las Gatos. We had about a half mile jog back to the high school. This run reminds me whey I run. Being outside with great scenery and a new challenge was great. I am very glad Rick led me on this awesome run.

Stats - 6.65 miles/1:02:34/9:24 pace
AHR - 138
MHR - 166

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home