Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Run at Home

I had to take the last 3 days off due to my beat up quads from my run on Saturday. My legs hurt worse than after my recent marathons. I think I went down the mountain too fast on Saturday...lesson learned!

This morning I headed out with Wish for a tour of SW Austin. We ran our normal north course out of Circle C and into surrounding neighborhoods. It was still kind of dark at 7:30 due to DST, but it turned out to be a beautiful morning and the temps were perfect for running. My legs hurt right out of the chute especially on any downhill areas. Wish took it easy on me since he has run the trails I ran many times. I was glad to get home in one piece. I did the full stretch routine and then got out the foam roller for my quads...it hurt like hell, but they feel a lot better now.

Stats - 8.52 miles/1:15:45/8:53 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home