Thursday, January 24, 2008

Gym Time AM/Van Halen PM

Today I hit the gym for what is becoming a normal Tues/Thursday workout. I figure this is a nice way to stay in shape until I figure out what my next running plans are and strengthen my left knee. I hit the elliptical trainer for 20 minutes rotating backwards and forwards. I jumped on the treadmill for 45 minutes and covered 5.2 miles. My knee hurt about midway through the run, but it went away after awhile. I finished up with my leg exercises (calves, hamstrings, hips, quads) and stretched at home.



Tonight I am headed to see Van Halen with Jay in San Antonio. I am really excited. I never got to see them while I was in high school or college so it should be a blast. The reviews have been really good and the set list is all David Lee Roth oriented...very cool!

Stats - 5.2 miles/45:00/8:39 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home