Thursday, March 06, 2008

Gym Run in California

Today I checked out the Sun workout facility in Menlo Park. It is a really nice place with free lockers, towel service and not crowded at all. The machines were different from 24 hour fitness, but still good. I started with 20 minutes on the elliptical trainer, rotating front and back every 5 minutes. I then jumped on the treadmill for 45 minutes. The treadmill was smaller and not as sturdy as what I am used to so I had to concentrate a bit more than usual. I felt tired, but pushed through the workout. I did some stretching afterward and then headed into the office.

Tomorrow will be an off day and then I will head to the Rancho San Antonio Preserve on Saturday for my longer run before my friend Allison's wedding. I hear it is beautiful with some challenging hills along the way.

Stats - 5.25 miles/45:00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home