Friday, January 25, 2008

Van Halen!



Last night's concert was awesome. I have never seen them live before, but they had some major energy for some older guys. They were in awesome shape which for me as a runner was very cool. The atmosphere was great and it brought back many great memories from high school and college concerts. We had a really great time.



Set List:
• You Really Got Me
• I'm the One
• Runnin' With the Devil
• Romeo Delight
• Magic Bus
• Somebody Get Me a Doctor
• Beautiful Girls
• Dance the Night Away
• n/a
• Everybody Wants Some
• So This Is Love
• Mean Street
• Pretty Woman
• Unchained
• I'll Wait
• And the Cradle Will Rock
• Hot For Teacher
• Little Dreamer
• Little Guitars
• Jamie's Cryin'
• Ice Cream Man
• Panama
• Ain't Talkin' Bout Love
• Jump

1 Comments:

Blogger TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

I'm so jealous of you and Jay!!

January 29, 2008 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home